donderdag 23 augustus 2012

Marion Smith Cottage Chic



the binding

I used this Marion Smith's digital download kit For this mini book / journal. I love these pdf files to print out yourself. I liked being able to use the "letter" 8 1/2 x 11 size option to print out and üsed the setting (printer properties) "no edge".  We use the A4 size as a standard in the Netherlands, Europe. My folded signature pages turned out 4 1/8" x 6 1/8". I used my inkjet printer, set it to photo quality/speed but used white card stock {hobby karton}. I think the printig of these lovely designs turned out great! 


Marion used dry wall tape - but I wasn't sure where and if I could get that over here. So I used what I had available : cotton crochet thread and bandage.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

01 09 10