dinsdag 24 april 2012

Butterfly Garden





Cover

About a year ago I saw this You Tube video by Drew Scott. I knew I was wanting to make an album like that. He did a USTREAM show (it's recorded- go check it out ) later, so that was great!!! 

I got the Tim Holtz On the Fence die, the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden papers,other embellies listed and began. But it took me a while to get the right(older Sizzix)frame die and Prima yellow lace. I found the frame die, bought crackle paint and picked up the album again. Hope to make some progress this spring :) 

I also made a change here and there. 
Getting pretty bulky

So far all pages are almost done, but I decided not to do the back, just paper. The last 2 pages also differ, but I stayed close to the one shown in the youTube video- I fell in love with. Luv the whites and pastels with a bit of drama in the brown and trinkets.   

Altered bracelet

 I found a bracelet to use for the closure, but the "charms" are Prima's / Marion Smith's Vintage trinkets.  

I made some butterflies today  

white crackle paint 


Inspired by Prima's wood embellies I made some of my own. 

wood butterflies


1 opmerking:

01 09 10