maandag 2 april 2012

Prima Printery Pocket Envelope Album



Cover with open envelope. 

The closed envelope measures 3" tall and 4" long. I only used 2 sheets of Prima Printery paper. What I had left I used for  photo mats { 4 mats to go in the pockets}, some tiny tags, a stamp frame and the closures of course. Will add new pics soon when it's got more embellies and stuff. It's rather cold Spring weather at the moment and some clouds hiding the sun. I'm happy I have my base album ready. I made it with the die I got at http://www.lovescrapping.nl/


Embossed crown Prima Printery stamp

Page 2 {closed envelope}

Just love how this envelope turned out. 
The Printery paper 's so great to work with.

Page 3 {and page 5 open envelope}

Made a file folder to fit a tag and something small. It is closed by a garment pin that can swivel.

Glossy Accent

 ...more embossing...


Page 4


Page 6 { pocket closed}

Pocket closed Page 7


I did the binding with eyelets and lace, but there's still room for 2 3/4" by 3 1/2" photo mats. (7 x 9 cm). 
Or if you leave the envelope open you even could fit larger tags. 

The back

I reinforced the creases with masking tape and glued lace as my die unfortunately cuts through were it's supposed to score. Hopefully in time it will get duller or maybe I need new clear plates for my Big Shot or get the crease pad?    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

01 09 10