maandag 19 november 2012

Backbone 's Done!

Getting there

Yes, I started my December Daily Junk Journal this Sunday using the MME Rhonna Fhonna Farrer All is bright 6" and the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks 8" paper pads. I left the 12 6" double sided papers as is. Half of the 8" papers I scored at 5 1/2" to make pocket flaps on the backsides. The other 6 papers I folded in half to get pockets 4" x 8". The red snowflake one's glued already like a pocket to hold a tag {see back page 11} I'm thinking about doing more but for now will leave it as is.

The binder ring's not perfect. It also wasn't getting any better from opening and adding more stuff. I put a bell there as I like the sound of it, not sure if I'll leave it there

I'm happy I got so far, now the fun part can begin...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

01 09 10